Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Working Hard

Once again, I'm sorry for not posting, blah blah blah. Anyway, the journalism class that sparked this blog is finally over, which is ok. Found a way to make some easy cash. I'm caddying for a bridge tournament. $20 for three hours! Some of my friends are doing it too. I got another friend to start a blog. I'll probably take Balo and the camera to the tournament. I'm so sick of people dissing Balo. I'm not going to give names. You know who you are. The play ended, and we danced for 2 hours after the show. The cast party was annoying. We had it outside in a pavilion and it was raining the whole time. The temp was about 40f. Finally we had to retire to a nearby cast members house to watch the show on tape. Thankfully. I am so sick of the cold. And the rain. Did I mention the cold and rain? I've had a headache all weekend. I watched another movie, "Win a date with Tad Hamilton". It was the same old stuff. Girl likes guy, guy likes girl, other guy who has loved the girl for a long time and never told her gets left in the dust. And ends up winning in the end. I haven't been using seperate paragraphs. I think it's because my thoughs are so jumbled. So, naturally, my posts come out jumbled too. I want to write a fantasy book. I've been taking a break from fencing for a while. Did I reveal that I fence? I like it, except for the hulking guys. They can't quite figure out that it's a sport, not a medieval duel to the death. I fence foil. I got a new book, Summerland. Actually, I've been re-reading some of my books. A few days ago I read three books in a day. I like Magic the Gathering. But not as much as some people. I am a slow writer in real life. That is why I like the computer so much, because I can write so freely. However, this means that my habit of medieval capitalization must be kept under control. Medieval capitalization is capitalizing words that seem important to you in the middle of the sentence. Like this: "Susie Ran along the Field without a Care in the World."
Well, at least I used proper writing there, cutting off the row after the quotes. I think this is more than I have ever written before. (In one go)

1 Comments:

Blogger Fish Man said...

dude....your "thoughs" are jumbled??
apparently your fingers are jumbled too.

May 27, 2004 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home